The Waterberg Region has many stunning natural attractions and because it is only one and a half hours drive from Pretoria, it makes for the perfect unforgettable African Stay. Vast, peaceful and incredibly beautiful, the Bushveld region of the Limpopo Province is a fascinating destination with a rich cultural legacy and a natural splendour that appeals particularly to those in need of a place to unwind.
The magnificent diversity of the Waterberg is evident both in the natural environment, which incorporates a range of habitats, and in the facilities and attractions available. The region boasts an abundance of wildlife, including the Big Five, and many eco-tourism adventure opportunities. Another attraction of the region is that it is malaria free.
Newburg Lodge is located in a valley on the Newburg farm neighbouring Elements Private Golf Reserve. The closest town is Bela-Bela- 29km away. The Newburg farm is operated as a game farm and has a variety of animals. The Lodge is accessible to guests only through the Elements property via a controlled gate.
Our Luxury Tented Camp
- Fully equipped for self catering.
- Each tent sleeps up to 5 guests.
- Tents are equiped with TV, full DSTV package.
- 2 Bedrooms with an en-suite bathroom.
- Patio with built-in braai.
- Communal area has a swimming pool and a boma area with an outside TV, accommodating up to 25 guests.
- If 3 or more tents are booked, the central kitchen can be utilised at no extra cost.
- Tents are situated approximately 200m from a private access gate to Elements Private Golf Reserve.