From Pretoria / JHB
- Head North on the N1 Polokwane Highway.
- Pass through 2 toll gates .
- +/- 50 km after Carousel plaza, take the Warmbaths turnoff (exit 238) R516 and turn left towards Warmbaths. (This is the second offramp that says Warmbaths, the first says Settlers, Coddrington & Warmbaths. DO NOT take this one)
- Come to a T-Junction (De Dekke in front of you) – turn right (go over a small bridge)
- 1st traffic light turn left.
- Follow this Road – turns sharp right then hits the main road, (Standard bank in front of you) turn left here.
- Forever Resorts Entrance on left. Pass through stop street and +/- 50m further turn right into Grobbelaar Street (Alma Road).
- Go straight on that road past Warmbaths dam on left. +/- 8km of tar road and then 7km dirt road. Follow the signs.
- Dirt road– Take first turn off to the left (signposted), drive +/- 5km and Elements will be on your right hand side.
If you are lost please call: Elements: 010 591 2951
NB: THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE LEAVING GAUTENG OR ANY OTHER CENTRE OF CIVILISATION
- The dirt road leading to Elements is poorly maintained. Avoid bringing luxury vehicles with low-profile tyres and limited ground clearance. The road is still accessible with Hatchback or Sedan vehicles but take it easy.
- Contact us if you are in doubt and ask about the condition of the road, especially during the rainy season.
- Cellphone reception is very inconsistent between any of the nearest towns and Elements.
- Bring along and look after your map/directions, and distribute them to the other drivers in your group to avoid getting lost.
- The closest shops are in Bela Bela and Modimolle, so if you have left anything behind, remember to stock up there.
CLICK ON THE MAP TO ENLARGE